Chicken Broth for Dogs
Chicken Broth for Dogs
- Go ahead, look at our ingredients; made with only 4 simple human grade ingredients: chicken broth, chicken breast, carrot, and sweet potato.
- Make snack time or mealtime exciting for picky eaters! PureBites Broths are a nutritious and flavourful feast with the fresh taste of chicken broth, chicken, and vegetables
- PureBites are ideal for dogs with diabetes, allergies, other health issues, or dogs that are on a restricted diet; limited ingredient treats, toppers, or mixers allow pet parents the peace of mind knowing exactly what their furry loved ones are eating everyday
- 100% natural, high in protein, low in calories (only 19 calories per pouch). All PureBites treats, food, mixers, and toppers are always backed by our 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee
IngredientsLearn more about our ingredients
Human Grade Chicken broth, chicken breast, carrot, sweet potato.
Protein: 6% (min)
Fat: 0.1% (min)
Fiber: 0.1% (max)
Moisture: 93% (max)
~19 kcal per pouch
Rip open the pouch and pour into a bowl as a tasty treat or make mealtime exciting by mixing into your dog’s food for a nutritious and flavorful boost. Feed as an everyday healthy, hydrating treat, topper, or mixer for your dog. Intended for supplemental feeding only and may be fed daily along with a complete & balanced dog food diet.
- MHMago H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood food
My dog likes it
- MSMyrle Sue R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat for getting the medicine to go down.
I have a 20 month old boston terrier that is on a liquid medication 3 times a day. I am able to stir it into a teaspoon of pure bites chicken and she takes it like a champ. Now if I could find a way to give her the pill that she also takes twice a day.PureBites4 months ago
Thanks for the great feedback!
Some of our internal team has found our Squeezables as a great way to help out with pills (at least smaller ones) - hope that helps!
- JHJoan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent quality
It's just what I was looking for. I wish it had some necessary vitamins for dogs in it. Daisy loves it.